Microblading w/ Shading
WHAT IS MICROSHADING?
Microshading, aka combo brows, is a combination of microblading and ombré powder brows. The combination of hair strokes and shading gives a natural looking brow. It's more filled in than just microbladed brows, and less dramatic than the ombré powder brows.
A touchup is required 6-8 weeks after initial appointment.
Aftercare instructions will be provided at your appointment along with an aftercare kit.
- All skin types (dry, oily, combination)
- Those who fill in their brows regularly with pencil or shadow
Results do vary based on lifestyle, skin type, health, preferences, etc.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Microshading can last between 1-2 years depending on your skin type.
To keep your brows looking fresh, a touch up is suggested 1 year after 6-8 week touchup.
DO I NEED A PATCH TEST?
All our pigments are non reactive, and hypoallergenic.
Although allergic reactions are extremely rare, a patch test is recommended at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Please schedule your consultation if you are interested in getting a patch test first. If you wish to proceed without a patch test, you are required to sign a waiver at the time of your appointment.
WHO ARE MICROSHADING CLIENTS?
- People who have sparse or no eyebrow hair
- Those with busy lifestyles who don't have time to apply makeup daily
- Did you over tweeze and now they just won't grow back? This service is perfect for you!
- Anyone struggling with allergic reactions to conventional makeup
- People with asymmetrical eyebrows who want to make uneven areas appear balanced
- Those who are not artistic in drawing on their eyebrows
IS EVERYONE A CANDIDATE FOR MICROSHADING?
You are not a candidate if:
- Under the age of 18 (even with parental consent)
- Currently pregnant or nursing
- Viral/Bacteria Infection and/or disease
- Have an open wound present
- History of keloid hypertrophic scarring
- Currently on Accutane, antibiotics, iron supplements, anticoagulants, etc.
- Skin Conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatits, Pilaris, Keratosis)
- Hair Transplant on brow area
- Autoimmune (Lupus, HIV/Aids)
- Currently taking Accutane/Retin-A (You must wait 1 year)
- Have skin that is extremely thin or severely wrinkled
- Latisse (Discontinue 3-6 months before appointment)
DOCTOR'S NOTE REQUIRED
Please consult with your physician and provide us with a doctor's note
- Cancer and undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- Thyroid Condition
- High Blood Pressure
Please get your microblading done BEFORE you get botox. Botox must be done 3 weeks before and after this service.
PREVIOUS PERMANENT MAKEUP
If you previously had permanent makeup, it must be light enough to cover. If your previous tattoo is too dark, we offer a non-laser tattoo removal service if interested. Please send us a photo of your brows without makeup to see if you are a good candidate.